That's great! We want you to make the best connection with the right family.
We're excited that you may have found a great family for your child.
Our experience has taught us that expectant moms have more success connecting with the right family when they first have a bio to share.
Creating a bio will help you:
- Focus on the most important things to consider when choosing a family.
- Empower you with information and set you apart from other expectant moms.
- Give your child the best opportunity to find the right fit.
- Protect you and your child by asking the right questions from the beginning.
- Speed the process to a great match.
It only takes a few minutes and you can start building your profile right now! As soon as you’ve taken that first step, we’ll get the process going and schedule a phone call to answer your questions and give you the information you’ll need about the adoption process and the families you like the most.
We will also make sure you know how to connect with our exclusive community of ethical adoption agencies and attorneys AND how to steer clear of those who may not have your or your child’s best interest at heart.