That's great! At AdoptMatch, our SafeMatch™ Program is designed to connect you with families working with licensed agencies and attorneys who have your best interests at heart.
Here's how it works:
- Families on AdoptMatch are all working with an AdoptMatch Partner Agency or Attorney, who are committed to our Guiding Principles and protecting the best-interests of you and your child.
- Before connecting directly with a family, you, the expectant mom, will talk with an AdoptMatch advocate about your needs, how to figure out if adoption is right for you, how to make a solid adoption plan, and what you're looking for in an adoptive family.
- You will work with an AdoptMatch advocate to create a bio about your situation that's shared with families you're interested in.
- If you both agree there may be a match, AdoptMatch connects you directly to their agency or attorney who will make sure you have your own attorney as well.
- Your attorney will work with the adoptive family's adoption professional to make sure it's a good match and that you get the emotional and tangible support you need.
We are looking forward to speaking with you soon!